How much do we have to show the people we love?
-"Crossed" by Allie Condie
Looking at my life, I am amazed.
So many things that
prick my heart and put its arms around my soul. So many little kisses from God
just to remind me that He loves me. So many thumbprints of love in little
things that accumulate to give me more blessings than I could ever deserve.
There are big things too. Big things like friendships, family. People I can talk to, people who will make me laugh and who will smack me in the face when I need it. People who will hold my hair for me, people who will be glad for me, people who will show up for me, people who will cry for me.
Those are the best friends.



"And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the Lord your God."
Deuteronomy 28:2

No comments:
Post a Comment