Dear Diary, 24 October 2011 (I Just Wanna Run)
Today was one of those days where nothing really bad happened and yet I still felt like I carried the world on my shoulders, so to speak. An incident with my grandma did occur - she fell and got a cut on her head - but she is alright now. Aside from getting my school-load for the week, that's about it. Still...it seems like my whole life revolves around school. Actually, it does. My dad says that school is my "job" right now. It's not exactly hard, in and of itself - each subject, I can basically whiz through. Altogether, however, it just feels overwhelming.
My daily schedule is: wake up at 6, work out, do chores, make breakfast, start school, etc. On some days, the start school part is postponed due to other activities. I never feel completely relaxed! There is always something else I could, and should, do.
All I want to do is escape for awhile...find some island somewhere...watch a movie with a tub of ice cream...anything.
("I Just Wanna Run" by Downtown Fiction)
awww, I'm sorry schools been kicking you in the rear end lately. I could say I know how you feel, but I probably don't because I'm guessing you have double the work I do.But I hope you feel better, and you are able to get things done. Overwhelmingness (okay so that's not a word but who cares?) is the worst. Hope ya feel better, buddy.
ReplyDeleteoh thanks so much for commenting on my blog. i really appreicate that. i honestly like the ancient eras but egypt is my favorite. i hope to work in egyptology someday. :)
ReplyDelete