Dear Diary, 20 February 2012
To Be Alone on a Valentine's Day...
To Be Alone on a Valentine's Day...
as they put you down inside
but the heartless wind blowing, blowing
...
but now you're gone
and i was wrong
i never knew what it was like
to be alone
on a valentines day
("Valentine's Day" by Linkin Park)
Valentine's Day has come and gone, and I had no one to kiss me.
![]() |
| source |
No one to hold my hand.
![]() |
| source |
No one to take me out.
![]() |
| source |
Times like these I think it would be nice to have a boyfriend.
Because sometimes it's lonely to be without love.
I know what it's like to be lonely, to not have anyone but the people you live in the same house with. And there are moments when all you want is to have a reprieve from being with them.
![]() |
| source |
Knowing there is someone else who loves you, not just because you're related, not just because you're obligated by sharing the same space.
But because they care.
![]() |
| source |
Knowing there is someone else who knows you as well, better, than yourself...
There's nothing like it.
But I must wait my turn.
Someday, my prince will come.
There's nothing like it.
![]() |
| source |
Someday, my prince will come.
![]() |
| source |










Oh my gosh. This is the cutest/saddest/most relating post ever. *Hugs*
ReplyDelete